Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I stop words from running outside a table?

Could the margin stop have somehow gotten dragged to the right?

Go to Format Paragraph and be sure the right margin is set to no
indent.

On Sep 23, 2:59*pm, cwiegmann
wrote:
I have word 2007.I'm using a table, and the left column has text that wraps
correctly, but the right column shows words running off the table and off the
page. I've tried to have the table Autofit to the page, and I've checked that
word wrapping is enabled. What do I need to do?