Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charles charles is offline

Default Delete the header and footer from just one page in document?

Hi Debbie

I have the easiest way to delete a header off first page.
First click on header and footer then select page set up from the header
menu. Once page setup window opens click on the tab "Layout" then select
click the option " Different First Page"

Here you are!!!
Hope it helps

"Debbie" wrote:

I need to Delete the header and footer from just one page in the middle of
the document. The header and footer are linked to previous pages and I need
to know how to unlink them from the previous page also.

Thanks!