This problem is caused by the Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Word.
Probably the other menu entries are still there, at the bottom of the list
of Clip Collection entries. See
http://www.gmayor.com/multiple_mail_merge_entries.htm for the solution to a
similar problem with the same cause.

"Laney Beck" wrote in message
Hi, I use the "Insert picture- from file" all the time for in WORD 2000,

but
lately I haven't had the option come up. I can click insert, then

picture,
but the only option under picture is "clip collection" and it shows 20-30
"clip collection"s there! I tried reinstalling word from my original

disc,
then with the WORKS disc, and it still does that. Does anyone know where

can change this setting? I use it all the time to put pictures into
documents, and now am frustrated that I CAN'T!!!!