Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default default font

In that case you're best advised to change the font on the Set Defaults tab
of the Manage Styles dialog, which is accessed via a button in the lower
right corner of the Styles window/pane. You can set the defaults for a given
document or for all new documents based on the given template.

http://word.mvps.org

"weekend" wrote in message
2007. part of Office 2007

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What version of Word? See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm for
Word
2003 and earlier. For Word 2007, you should change the document (or
template) defaults in the Manage Styles dialog.

http://word.mvps.org

"weekend" wrote in message
how do I set up my own default font and font size in Word? Can't seem
find
where to do it.