Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Martin Martin is offline

Default How Do I Create A Fax Cover Sheet In Word 2002 With Correct Formatting?

Hello,

I'm trying to create a fax cover sheet in Word 2002 so that it has the
following format, but without success so far.

Center, Bold and Underline--- Company Name

Street Address --- Align Left Align Right --- Telephone Number
Street Address --- Align Left Align Right --- Telephone Number
Postal Code --- Align Left Align Right --- Telephone Number
Country --- Align Left Align Right --- Fax Number
Domain --- Align Left Align Right --- Fax Number
E-Mail Address --- Align Left Align Right --- Fax Number

Is there a way to Align Right without causing that which has been Aligned
Left to move, even one space, to the right?

Thanks.

Martin