Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Change Case Is Not Working

Not sure why the icon is not working, have you tried the old keyboard
shortcut of Shft+F3? If this works at least you will know that it is possibly
only the icon that is bust.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Sean" wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have a user who is working with Microsoft Word 2007 and she isn't able to
change the case with the change case button (Aa) on the home tab. It works
fine on my machine, but hers doesn't respond to the button at all. I'm using
the same version! Any idea why and on what I need to do to get her Microsoft
Word to work properly. It's really frustrating to have users call with
problems that seem obvious to fix (how to change case) but when done properly
doesn't do what it is supposed to do.

Thank you in advance for you help with this.

Have a great day,

Sean