Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Duplex printing across section breaks not working

What do you mean by does not work? Exactly what does happen?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"colblip" colonel.blip.at.bigfoot.com wrote in message
Hello, All!

I have a document someone else prepared. It has a number of section breaks
in it. When I try to duplex print a section of the document beyond the 1st
section break, the printing does not work. If I replace the section break
with a page break then the section will print duplex until it runs into
another section break.

I there some setting I'm missing for printing without replacing all of the
section breaks?

Thanks,

Colonel Blip
E-mail: colonel.blip.at.bigfoot.com