Andy

Default Losing formatting in Form Fields in Word 2003

I've got several documents set up as templates using form fields. Most of
these form fields have Bold formatting applied to them, and some of the
fields are set to different data types such as dates or numbers.
The problem is that when filling in the fields, if it contains regular text
the bold formatting stays, but if it is a date, number or currency data type
then the formatting is sometimes lost when leaving the field using tab, enter
or the mouse. You end up with a document with half the fields in bold as they
should be and half of them in normal type.
I've had a similar problem previously in Word 2000 as well, but have never
found a solution to it. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.