Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Default my table of contents shows pages diferent from document

When you browse to the pages in question, does Word display their
names in your status bar? Remember that page numbering can begin at
any number you like and you might have one or more sections skipping
some numbers.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say "that there is
something in the toc that is not in the document"; is it text that you
didn't type? Do you mean that there is an extra entry in the toc?

On May 13, 10:34*am, Leninha
wrote:
My table of contents shows 96 pages, the document shows 65 pages. I have
already "update table of contents" and update pages only" and nothing
changes. Also one of the paragraphs shows on TOC and in not on the document.