Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Transparent border lines on Excel Worksheet object?

Hi there,

Since Word 2003 I haven't been bale to insert an Excel Worksheet object
without seeing the light-blue border lines in them. They used to show up in
earlier word version but would disappear when printing or converting them to
PDF.

Making the background of the Excel Worksheet a solid color works but then I
can't see the background image in my Word document anymore. So I really would
like to know how to make this light-blue lines go transparent again. Any
ideas how to make this happen?

Thanks in advance!