Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Getting rid of "separate header" option?

I tried the same as Doug, and did various tests all of which showed that
the headersource was removed. So either you are not doing the same as us
or maybe there is something different about your document.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

wrote:
Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
Changing the mail merge main document type to a normal Word document and
then change it back to the type of mail merge main document that you want to
create should remove the header/data source information. You can then
attach the new data source.

I tried that, but it did not work. And in answer to the other
question, it is Word 2003/Excel 2003 we are using.

Steve