Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default APA References ... between computers

Never work directly with a flash drive. ALWAYS open and save from your local
HDD. Copy to and from any type of removable media.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"SistahSan" wrote in message
Is there a way to move my references between computers???

While working on my dissertation, my back and I would like to be able to
switch between my laptop and my desktop ... which would, normally, be
feasible since I prefer to work from a flash drive. Unfortunately, when I
took the flash drive to my desktop ... there were no reference files
(there
are 150+ on my laptop!). I hope someone can tell me there is a really
simple
solution to this problem ... and posts some nice clear directions for
implementation ... ;-).

THANKS