Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
asgar kapasi[_2_] asgar kapasi[_2_] is offline

Default Need to move images around randomly(interactive) in Word

Thank you verymuch for taking the time to answer. I just thought that maybe
the clipboard could be imbedded and allow me to use a portion of the screen
as an interactive zone. Again, thank you for taking the time.

"DeanH" wrote:

Word is a word-processing software application, PowerPoint is a
presentation/drawing software application.
Use the correct tool for the job. You will only have problems and heart-ache
if you use Word in the way you describe.
All the best
DeanH

"asgar kapasi" wrote:

I would like to use Word as a presentation format, but I need word to like
like an interactive whiteboard, where I can move images randomly and move
text boxes? And click on links using a Firefox browser? How do I do this or
is there a better tools.