Ed

Default Help getting size box on pasted-in tables?

I generate a lot of tables in Excel and paste them into Word (using Excel
and Word 2000). I've gone through several methods of trying to do this,
most driven by the size and functionality of the table after it's pasted in.
I can paste in an Excel table, and it becomes a Word table, but often the
size is way too big.

I've been doing this for years, and I have just now discovered the little
sizing box in the lower right corner of a table!! This could be great -
except for one thing. When I paste in a table that overflows the right
margin, I can't get to the sizing box! Can someone give me tips on how to
manage this, either in the document or with VBA, to get a handle on this
handle when it's off the edge?

Ed