Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
newbei[_2_] newbei[_2_] is offline

Default Impressive word documents

Hi,

I have been trying to improve the word documents i create to look more
professional and effective.
However , being not a word expert i have reached my limitations .
So i thought it would be a great if the Usenet users can help me
further enhance word skills.

The idea is to create impressive 2 pager product notes or datasheets
which leave a lasting impression on the clients.

some of the samples are like:

http://www.actuate.com/download/broc...-datasheet.pdf
http://www.pbinsight.com/files/resou...ne_Plus_DS.pdf

I some how have a feeling that these are not created in word.
It will be great if experts can guide me to make some impressive
documents, point me to some templates or tutorials to do it in word or
open source softwares which can help create documents like above.

Thanks a ton in advance