Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default what was this?!

On Dec 4, 1:55*am, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
That is a problem if your new to word processing. Fundamentally, Word
doesn't have pages: it is only when you want to print (or display a wysiwyg
view) that Word interrogates the printer driver parameters to arrange the
pages the way the printer will print them. It is a different concept.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

Thank you. That explains something I saw as I worked between to
different systems [with different printers] with the same document.