Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Quick Question

Via the Windows Control PanelAdd Remove ProgramsSelect Office 2010 and
then Modify or Change and check the Repair radiobutton.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Rev. Michael L. Burns" wrote in message
. com...

I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have
recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version
there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that
in Office 2010?

Michael