Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
melvin melvin is offline

Default How do I insert a multi-page pdf file into WORD

The only way to inport multi-page PDF file into Word is converting PDF to
Word document using the third party software, then copy and paste the content
to the proper place.
Try AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter, it can preserve the original text
content, images, layouts and even hyperlinks perfectly after conversion. So
you don't have to worry losing anything.
Here is the link: http://www.anypdftools.com/pdf-to-word.html#163
You can have a try.

"GAT_PRA_ENGR" wrote:

How can I import a multi-page pdf file into WORD whithout converting it to
WORD format?