Amedee Van Gasse

edamlowe shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Dear Bill Gates

Please Stop Purposly Building Crap Systems So that we buy Your Next
Product In The Hope Of An Improvment.
We Will Not fall For it Any More !!!!!

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...mspx?mid=d96c1
129-26b7-40ed-afdb-65f890ab90d0&dg=microsoft.public.word.newusers

???? Voting for a newsgroup post? That's something new...
Oh, now I see. You're using the web interface. Sweet irony. Why do you
use such a crap interface to newsgroups? Use a real newsreader.

Anyway, if you don't like Microsoft products, you don't have to use
them. There are enough alternatives available, most of them cheaper (or
even free) and of better quality. If you want them, you know where to
get them.

So please don't use MS products and stop complaining here. If enough
people would do the same, MS would be forced to improve. But your
message... do you know what MS does with it? *plonk*

To all other readers: please ignore, filter or killfile edamlowe if you
can. He's just a harmless nuisance.
In short: I'd like to put a signpost he

/--------------\
| |
| Don't feed |
| the troll! |
| |
{@} ||
| ||

| ||

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?