Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JanR JanR is offline

Default Auto Correct entries for Formatted Text

I am having the exact same problem as Carol Ann. I had Adobe Acrobat
installed to convert .doc files to .pdf and formatted auto correct entries
have not worked since. I can create non-formatted entries and they will save
with no problem, it is only the formatted entries that will not save. Why
does one type save but not the other? I have tried deleting the old and
creating a new one but it will still revert to the old after logging
out/loggin on.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Formatted AutoCorrect entries are saved in the Normal template, so I'm
guessing that something is preventing you from saving the Normal template
correctly.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
I have used this option many times in the past with no problem, but my
computer was recently rebuilt by our IT group, and now when I create an
auto
correct using formatted text it will not save. I can use it while Word is
open, but if I close it and then reopen, the auto correct entries are
gone.
I would appreciate some help.

Carol Ann