Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Table moves when applying styles

You could modify the table style to be centered. (In the Modify Style
dialog, click Format | Table Properties and choose Center on the Table tab.)

http://word.mvps.org

"Loris" wrote in message
news
In Word 2007, I draw a table 2" x 2" and center it horizontally. When I
apply
a table style to it, the table moves to the left margin and I have to
recenter it or drag it back to the center. If I reapply the same style or
different style from the ribbon, it again jumps to the left margin. Is
there
a way to prevent it from moving when I apply a style to it?