Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default what is kerning?

It is also known as letter spacing or character spacing

See: http://desktoppub.about.com/od/typelayout/g/kerning.htm

(Sorry about the ad that claims that you are the 1,000,000th visitor to the
site)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"rut" wrote in message
I want to design a document (book). 300 pages. 16X24 cm. I want to use the
times font size 11. or does anybody have a suggestion. I want to know what
kerning between signs are?