mpdsal mpdsal is offline
Junior Member

Default Issue with Record Macro feature Word 2010

I have a word template that I created in Word 2007 but converted and saved as a macro enabled Word 2010 template. When I select the record macro button the icon with the little cassette tape appears on the mouse pointer but I can't do tasks like select a table cell, row, text, etc. I presume a macro is being recorded but I can't navigate or perform the tasks I want to record! Does this make sense? I checked my security settings and to my knowledge there are no restrictions to modify this template.

I appreciate any and all input.

Mark