Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Section endnotes on multiple pages

Did your Endnote Text style maybe somehow get marked "Keep Lines
Together" and/or "Keep with Next"?

If you switch to Draft View (and then choose Show Notes under the
References tab), does anything odd turn up?

On May 2, 9:50*am, Andy123 wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem with displaying my endnotes across several pages. I
have a few sections; for simplicity, let's just say that I have two
sections - A and B. I have configured the endnotes to be displayed at
the end of the sections. So my endnotes within section A are displayed
at the end of section A, right before section B begins. This has worked
quite well so far, but as I have added more endnotes, I now have the
issue that the endnotes are not split across several pages. As a result,
my endnotes are displayed beyond the bottom of the page and are thereby
not visible. Instead, they should be displayed on multiple pages.

I have taken a screenshot to illustrate the problem:

[image:http://i.imgur.com/Hrv8e0g.png]

The endnotes start correctly from count 1, but I have 32 endnotes as of
now. As can be seen in the screenshot above, my endnotes are cut off
instead of being pushed to the next page. I have tried to refresh
everything, but the result is the same.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks a lot in advance.

// Andy

*EDIT:* After adding a few more endnotes, it seems as if they start to
appear on the next page. A handful of them are, however, still cut off.

[image:http://i.imgur.com/ldq5ipw.png]

--
Andy123