justamailman

Is incredimail a pop or web mail? and after looking for all my send to folder
none seem to be the one used by outlook. So where is it. I did a search and
only four cama up. I have also looked in office if it had his own send to and
could not find any

"Mary" wrote:

You have to choose a POP mail program that Outlook can use. It can't use web
mail. You can however set up a shortcut to your web mail home page in the
Sendto folder. Search for "sendto" in Explorer & add it.

"justamailman" wrote:

Hi, working in Word 97 and want to send to email prog of my choice, where do
i set that? now it always open outlook even if my default is set up right for
Incredimail in Internet options
--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time