Anne Troy

Hi. This depends a HUGE amount on how you created the table. Do you perhaps
have extra paragraph returns? See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm

Or perhaps you just need some information on properly creating tables
('cause one row per page is far from ideal!). See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"mschade" wrote in message
In MS Word 2000, I have a table with 6 rows, that is ~ 6 pages long,

however
on the fourth page, the table ends towards the top of the page (at the end

of
one of the rows), and begins on the next page, leaving almost the entire

page
blank.

How can I bring the table up from the next page so that the table is
continuous, rather than being broken up?