Bob Swan

Thanks for the response but I obviously didn't frame the question well. I
receive a document from someone, full of styles that they created (or worse).
My wonderful.dot template doesn't have those style names in it but still
seems to adopt them. Is there any way I can prvent this without using the
Organizer? Can I ask Word to, say, convert all unknown styles to 'normal'?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Bob Swan wrote:
When I get a document to format in a specific tremplate I find that
template gets cluttered with all the styles in the document. Can I
prevent this happening?

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/atta...ate/index.html and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/shar...matChange.html.

--