oe

Default Enable macro

I have just switched to Windows XP/Word 2003 on a new PC.

I had a "send to xxx.dot" on Word 2000 which I had put in the Word start up
folder and had as an addition in Templates/Add-ins.

It enabled me to press File/Send to... and copy the file to another folder.

I have copied this macro over to my new PC and it shows up where I expected.

Unfortunately, when I try to run it, I get the 'helpful' macro security help
file or "Copy failed, command failed".

Also, I cannot run the macros under Tools | Macro | Macros ... although I
can see them in the macro box. I just get "The macros in this project are
disabled."

I have tried so many help files that I'm getting dizzy!

I would really appreciate any help.

TIA

hkbs