You might try reconnecting to the data source.

"Stephen Glynn" wrote in message
Office 2000 Professional on Windows XP home edition.

I'm half-way through printing a flyer using an Access query as my data
source. It's been behaving perfectly well until now; suddenly, though,
it doesn't seem to be able to find any records when it tries to merge.
I can see the records in the main document and navigate to the the
ones I want to merge, but when I try to merge anything to file --
including, now, the whole mailshot -- I just get an error message saying
either the data source was empty or Word couldn't find any records that
matched my criteria, which is nonsense.

Any ideas what's gone wrong? I've not done anything to the main
document or the data source since yesterday, when it appeared to be
working fine.

Steve

--

"It has been said," he began at length, withdrawing his eyes
reluctantly from an usually large insect upon the ceiling and