David

Default Deleting a word in dictionary of MS Word 2003 not custom dic.?

I was spell checking a Word doc and it did not highlight "aceepted" as a
misspelled word (accepted). I then opened a new Word document and typed in
"aceepted" and it underlined it as misspelled. What is happening? How did it
not catch it in one document, but catch it in another one? Is there a way to
"fix" it in the original document to underline "aceepted" if it appears again
somewhere else later on as people work and update/edit the text in the
document?

I went into my custom dictionary and did not find that I had added the word
"aceepted" in there. My dictionary only had about 25 words. Is there another
dictionary I should check? What's going on? Do I have a file that is
corrupted or did I pick something to ignore that misspelled word? Help.