legalese1972

Default Problems with tables not converting into word 2003

We recently upgraded from Word 2000 to Word 2003 and we have tables which
contained numeric data such as total charges and outstanding balances which
we manually put in and then at the bottom of the table we entered a formula
to total the columns. When these documents are opened in Word 2003 all of
our data is gone. However if we open it in the prior version of word, or
Wordperfect it opens up fine and the data is still there. How do we get this
data to appear in our new version of Word 2003???

Please help!!