Herb Tyson [MVP]

Dear Veep,

My assistant will be attending the trade show with me. I really need her
eyes and her legs with me. Since it would be messy and inconvenient to take
just her eyes and legs, I thought it best to take her in her entirety.
Besides, the police are still a little suspicious of me from what happened
with my former boss.

Yours,

Bear2

Maybe not... ;-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Bear2" wrote in message
Need to compose a letter to Vice President requesting that my assistant
attend a trade fair, along with me. I am a Director, but need an
additional
pair of eyes and legs to cover the vast amount of procts and information
on
display.