Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?VXNlclNlZWtpbmdBZHZpY2U=?=,

I am trying to view a picture in a Word document that was originated in
Windows 98 SE. I am currently using Word 2003.

The version of Windows is only of secondary importance. More relevant
would be the version of Word, and the information whether the picture was
embedded or linked into the document.

You also need to describe the actual problem (what you're seeing vs. what
you expect to see). And: do you still have the original picture file
and/or the version of Word in which the document was created?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org