Graham Mayor

Office 97 requires a different method.
from Outlook 2003, select Contacts, so the entries are displayed, then Tools
mail merge. This option is context sensitive.

Kenryshirt wrote:
Hi,
I've now tried the info.supplied by Graham Mayor. I was unable to
find the page shown in his Web page, and expected in Outlook
Contacts, and shown on Pages: 1. 2 & 3 of his Web Pages titled,
Mailmerge from Outlook.
I'm using Office 2003, 'Basic Edition'. Could this have something to
do with my problem??
Is any other help possible, please? I have my two disks of Microsoft
Office
97. Could I in some way use this source. The computer on which the
...Office 97 had been copied is now defunct, unfortunately.

"Kenryshirt" wrote:

Please show me how to produce a personal, non-company address list
so that I can print address labels, perhaps using a non-company
version of Mail Merge? Thanks for any help you can give.

I'm using Office 2003 with Windows XP Home Edition.