Lenny

Default Handling the ENTER Key in Word 2003 Forms

I have created several Word 2003 Forms for the first time. I have
noticed that when setting a limit on the number of characters that
are allowed in a text field that Word ignores the ENTER key. What I
want to accomplish is as follows:
1. Limit the size of the text field (including the ENTER key).
2. Prevent the form from being expanded into another page.
3. Prevent the form's general appearance from being corrupted.
4. Maybe counting the number of times the ENTER key was hit (?).

Is any of the above possible in Word 2003's standard treatment of
Text fields in Forms? I don't know how to write Macros or Code so
that would not be good for me unless there was something already
written to handle the ENTER key.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Lenny

--
Lenny XT