Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Unwanted space at bottom of page

Send me the document, if you like, and I'll take a look. Be sure to include
a description of the problem.

"Fallmark18" wrote in message
Thanks for the response. I tried all of the suggestions listed and I still
can't get rid of the space. I don't know what's going on with it. Any

other
ideas?

-Fallmark18-

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm for some of the
considerations.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Fallmark18" wrote in message
I have been working on a document and I am having a problem with

excess
space
at the bottom of a page. I have a long quote indented twice in my

research
paper and for some reason Word is putting the rest of the paragraph,

which
should start on the next line, onto the next page. I have not had this
problem in any other part of the paper. I have tried different

combinations
of unchecking all the options in the Format - Paragraph - Line and

Page
Break
menu. If someone could give me an idea how to fix this I would really
appreciate it. Thanks.