Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Mail Merging using word browsing excel file.

You appear to have missed the step about adding the required fields to the
document. See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm for
an overview

Jwareh wrote:
Hello all. I'm trying to do mailmerge with my list in microsoft
excel. I found the instruction from msword help and followed it.
But when i get to this point this instruction below about browsing
my file that's where my problem exist.

"If you have a Microsoft Office Excel worksheet or a Microsoft Office
Access database that contains your customer information, click Use an
existing list, and then click Browse to locate the file."

After attaching my file i can see the list of my recepients then i
sellect all and click ok. Then the next step is to preview my
envelop this is my problem my envelop is empty. I can add additional
information from the ms word option but the name and addresses of all
my recipients is not printed.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks guys!

Jen