Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to prevent the style from changing from the previous paragraph

What is the "Style for following paragraph" of the style you're using?

"RonInAlbuquerque" wrote in
message ...
After entering text in a paragraph (using for example Arial, 10 pt.) I hit
the Enter key to start another paragraph. However, the next paragraph
format/style changes to a bullet point style instead of continuing with

the
Arial, 10 pt. style. I can't figure out why the style/format is changing

and
I don't know what to do to correct it. It doesn't matter what font or

style I
am using in the first paragraph, when I hit Enter, it always changes to a
bullet point font in the next paragraph.