Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tom Tom is offline

Default adding pop-up help text

Thanks Peter. But I'm not sure the link points me to exactly what I'm
looking for. Graham's page explains how to use macros to insert
information into a document. I just want the macro to show some
specific hidden text.

For example, the template I envision might look like this:
1.1 Initial User Requirements
-- Help
[hidden text: List all the requirements users need to begin the
project. Think about the users needs with the business costs....]

The text in brackets is hidden initially, but when the user clicks the
Help link, the text appears. When the user clicks the help link again,
the text disappears.