Michael_Corral

Everything you are asking for or wanting to do you can already do in
PowerPoint, so I do not know why you would want to do this extra step. If
you do not have PowerPoint, you can download a viewer.

But to do what you are seeking, in Word, go to Insert, then Object€¦, then
the Create from File tab, then check Link to file check box, click the
Browse€¦ button to find the PowerPoint file.

--
Top Notch Admin

"Brenda Rueter" wrote:

Client is using XP

He creates a presentation, saves it, then File | Send to | Microsoft Word.
He selects to Paste Link.

He gets the slides and comments in Word. However, they do not update when
the presentation is changed and saved. I tried both changing Comments
(which he wants to see updated) and the slides themselves. I have closed
the original Word document and reopened it after being sure the "Update
automatic links on Open" is checked in Tools | Options | General.

Are we doing this incorrectly or does Word NOT update when the presentation
changes?