Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

Default Table Row Copy & Paste

When I have this difficulty, I can often select the table and set its width
to 100%, and this resolves the issue.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Bob Day" wrote in message
When I create a table, I will often want to copy and paste a row that is
in the middle of the table, with the pasted row being right below it. My
normal method is to highlite the row, ctrl-C, ctrl-V. This always worked,
but over the past 6 month is only intermittently working. I keep Office
2003 upgraded constantly.

I have notice that sometimes it works as expected, but other times in the
pasted row the columns do not line up at all. It is not pasting the row
in a row, the columns are just off. They can be manually adjusted.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks!
Bob