garfield-n-odie

Hi, joyoooo. Office 2003 requires Acrobat 5.0.5 or higher. Place a copy of
the PDFMAKER.DOT file in the Office startup folder (which is "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Startup" by default, but may be different in
your computer). In Word, click on Tools | Macro | Security | Trusted Sources
| check the "Trust all installed templates and add-ins" box | OK.

"joyoooo" wrote:

I am missing the tool bar in word 2003 for adobe acrobat. How do I get get
them into word so I can put them on a tool bar at the top of word. I do not
have them under view, toobar.