Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout,microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics
Graham Mayor

Default Word 2002 Printing: Some text boxes do not print.

Please do not post attachments - and certainly not twice!!!

chungacs wrote:
Sorry, forget to send attached file.
"chungacs" wrote in message
I am drawing a school plan in a Word document where i use text boxes
to hold
different blocks of classrooms. For eg, Block A has 3 floors of
classrooms,
so i insert 3 rows of cells to represent the classrooms into a text
box. I then format the text boxes to have no fill and no line, so
only the block of
classroms show up.

After drawing all the blocks i then position them in the correct
layout of the school plan. Pls see the attached file. 'Print
preview' shows all is well - all the blocks (text boxes) show up
nice and good in their correct positions. But the printout shows one
block missing, and it is always the same block at the top of the
page which does not print out. I tried printing
with another printer and it is the same.

Can anyone help me figure ou what i did wrong? TIA