Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Paragraph format changes when save as pdf is used

Hi Susan,

Is the paragraph Style applied to the problem text the same as for text that doesn't exhibit this problem?

Are there Section breaks before/after the problem text?

Is the problem text in a table?

Is the problem text linked to another file?

--
Cheers
macropod

"Susan Koziel" wrote in message ...
Help. I need to save my Word 2007 document as a pdf, and everytime I try the
pdf comes up with a reformated set of paragraphs in the middle of the
document.

If I reset the format (and save it) and try to save the pdf again - it
reformats the document again in the same spot.

What am I doing wrong?
-Sue