Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
moon4707 moon4707 is offline

Default Using the Office 2007 Suite on a second computer

Thank you for your response, Suzanne. You are correct. I looked up the
License Agreement and it said that if the useage is not for nonprofit or
commerical, then it can be used on up to three devices (in a home, for
example).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Doug's advice is always good for any edition of Office, but it is my
understanding that HSE can be installed on up to three computers.

http://word.mvps.org

"moon4707" wrote in message
Hi,

I will be getting a new computer soon. I am currently using Office 2007,
Home & Student edition. Can I use this same Office Suite on my new
computer?

Thank you.

.