Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Continuous Rows in tables

Thank you Suzanne, that did it. I was doing those tricks on only the last
sentence. I needed to do it on all the rows in the table!! It did the trick-
thanks again for the forward!!
--
Kathy

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm

"Kathy" wrote in message
I have a pre-existing document that has one large table with several rows

in
it. As I write my data in it, it generally will wrap to the next page when
needed, creating a continuous looking document and everything is fine.
However, sometimes, the page breaks after the row and I end up with a
remaining blank page. I do not know why it does this randomly. When I turn

on
the outline to view everything, there is nothing unusual happening that I

can
see. Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?
--
Kathy