Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary jane Mary jane is offline

Default Pagination

So perhaps a frame per page that would hold 10 only and therfore 11+ goes to
the next page?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

It is inevitable that if you merge varying numbers of lines in a document
that the document content will move according the the amount of space the
lines take up. One answer would be to insert a frame large enough to take
all your entries and merge the entries into the frame.

Mary jane wrote:
I have a merge document that brings in various numbers of items. As
it merges whatever number in I need numbered items to remain together
at the bottom/top of the pages so users do not have to make manual
adjustments every time. Widow/orphan control did not work, any
suggestions?

Thanks