Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I create an index using links to pages in a document?

See http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html

"mkatz" wrote in message
I have an existing document from a co-worker that no longer works here.

When
you go to the index page, you can see that the pages are linked to the
document to automatically generate the page numbers. How do you create

the
index page to do this. I've tried hyperlinks but it doesn't appear to

answer
my questions. I am needing to create a report similar to the one she did

and
would like to find out how this is done. If anyone can help, I would be
grateful. Thanks.