Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Graphs in Microsoft Word

Hi Suzanne,

Yes, that's the one Word calls MSGraph.exe to create the graphs and embeds an Ole object. With the new Chart engine it embeds a
picture/shape for the graph and an Excel .xlsx file.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message ...
So this would use the old Microsoft Graph applet? That would actually suit
me just as well since I'm comfortable with it (not that I've ever *liked*
it, but over many years I've figured out how to use it).

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP