Better still, if you are really using Works 6.0, you should post in
microsoft.public.works.win, to which I am cross-posting my reply.

"PA Bear" wrote in message
Try posting to this Word-specific newsgroup, to which I am crossposting my
reply:

microsoft.public.word.newusers
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

lorraine wrote:
I followed all the steps there, still no luck. I don't recall ever

having
this problem with Win98.

Lorraine

"PA Bear" wrote:

See

Take Out the Trash (section 4)
http://aumha.org/a/health.htm
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

lorraine wrote:
I saw a similar question posted about this but the answers didn't
seem to resolve my problem.

No matter what I try to paste into any type of word processor
document in works, I get a "your computer does not have enough

memory
to complete this task". I have closed out the other programs,
restarted, etc. I have 512 MB RAM so I don't see how that could be
the problem.

I also emptied the "Temp" folder, which didn't help, unless there is
another "temp" folder elsewhere that I missed. This one was under
documents and settingsdefault userlocal settings...(or something
like that).

Any advice would really be appreciated. The inability to "paste"
ANYTHING into a document really limits it's functionality.

Lorraine